"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 16, 2020

Yesterday

Above, at the GOCO Beast Barn yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday was (somewhat) a typical Sunday.

It started with the usual laundry chore. And then, following that, I drove the Jeep over to the GOCO Beast Barn to do some maintenance on it and The Beast inside (including starting and running the engine).

Once that all was done, I took a drive around the community and the road near the shooting area. Unfortunately, due to the idiotic and selfish people who were using the range (it is open to anyone), I had to have one of the big wooden spools we use as tables moved back to its normal position. They moved it and were using it as a target stand (more about it in this blog post).

Thanks to an assist by my neighbor Mike, the problem was resolved and I continued with my drive. We'll have to patrol the shooting area more often, it seems.

Since Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day, I watched the John Wayne classic, The Quiet Man (1952, the same age as my Jeep) while having dinner.

It will be interesting to see what "adventures" this week will bring.

No comments:

Search This Blog