"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 23, 2020

Computer and Nitro

Above, the ECV "Nitro Packers" patch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My primary computer decided to act up yesterday, so I am now using my back-up. The only real difference is getting used to a different keyboard and I don't have the "vast" library of photographs to use.

Since I have a doctor appointment Wednesday in Gallup, I'll bring it in then. My bottle of nitro is a year and a half old, and from what I've read, the stuff expired long ago. But in order to get a new supply, I have to see my cardiologist first. I'm bringing with me my ECV "Nitro Packers" patch to show him to see what his reaction will be.

According to UWHealth.com:
Keep your nitroglycerin in the container it came in and tightly closed. Do not open your sublingual nitroglycerin until you need a dose. Replace your tablets every 3 to 6 months.
Other than that, since we all have to stay home (more or less) because of you-know-what, I've just been either chillin' at home or driving the Jeep. Thankfully, we have relatively cheap gasoline prices to fuel my indulgence.

The last I heard, there are four cases of coronavirus in McKinley County (where I live) and it finally made its way into the Navajo Nation.

No comments:

Search This Blog