"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Flying J: Good News and Bad News

This morning's snow is fast melting away, so I went down to the Flying J to pick up my mail. When I got there, I found some good news and bad news.

First, with the bad news.

Above, the closed Drivers' Lounge at the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Drivers' Lounge is "temporarily closed" due to the coronavirus. I was thinking last night that since Denny's dining room is now closed, we could get coffee in the Flying J and then gather in the Drivers' Lounge. We'll have to figure out something else.

Next, the good news.

Since it is cold and windy outside, I am basically keeping myself indoors today. When I opened my mailbox, the latest issue of American Rifleman was waiting inside. That gives me something new to read today!

Above, the new issue of American Rifleman (April 2020 cover date). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog