"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 27, 2020

RNC: Final Night

Above, the scene at the White House this evening.

The 2020 "Virtual" Republican National Convention is now history. People will be assessing it in the coming years.

Someone asked me if I would mind if it were Obama giving his acceptance speech at the White House (he was obviously bothered by Trump doing it). My honest response: Given the circumstances, I wouldn't be bothered by it. He didn't believe me, but then again, he's part of the "unhappy" political party. 

Above, the acceptance speech.

The speakers who touched me the most were Ann Dorn, who lost her husband in June when he was killed trying to protect a pawn shop from looters (in St. Louis, I think) and Carl and Marsha Mueller, who lost their daughter Kayla to ISIS terrorists in Syria.

The President gave a good speech that touched on all issues and themes he needed to. Some thought his speech was "flat". True, he didn't deliver it as he would at one of his arena rallies. I think he held back on it a little since it was at the White House. He wrapped the BLM and ANTIFS anarchy tightly around the Democrats' necks, nonetheless.

Above, after the ceremonies and speech.

I was really impressed with the fireworks that followed Trump's acceptance speech. At times, they spelled out "Trump 2020". 

All in all, I thought this week's RNC was a successful one and Trump is enjoying a bump in the polls because of it.

No comments:

Search This Blog