"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 29, 2020

At The Route 66 RV Resort

Above, enjoying a margarita at Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina.

After dropping off the new vacuum cleaner to an authorized Hoover vacuum dealer, I headed off to the Route 66 RV Resort in Rio Puerco, New Mexico. This is my second stay here this month.

After setting up camp and relaxing for a while, I requested the hotel shuttle to bring me over to the hotel.

Above, The Beast at the Route 66 RV Resort. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I decided to have an early dinner and decided on the chicken fajitas dinner with a margarita. Both were good. I was in the mood for Mexican food instead of prime rib. I will probably have the chicken fajitas again.

Above, having a cigar at camp.

After dinner, I then headed back to the RV Resort to have some coffee and relax. I am going to be busy tomorrow with the early morning flight to Twin Falls, Idaho with a stopover in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Above, the Thunder Road chicken fajitas dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We may get some thunderstorms tonight. That would be good. The Beast could use a wash.

No comments:

Search This Blog