"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sheriff Tony Mace: "I Don't Like Being Lied To"

Above, Sheriff Tony Mace at the Grants Wild West Days Rodeo last month. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Cibola County Sheriff Tony Mace is featured in a new ad for Yvette Herrell, who is the GOP candidate for congress in New Mexico's 2nd Congressional District.

Here's the ad:


1 comment:

S Keeton said...

I don't like being lied to, either. Sheriff Tony Mace says Xochitl Torres Small won't get his vote because she supported a gun control bill. She actually won't get his vote because the Cibola County Sheriff isn't a resident of the 2nd Congressional District.

I am, and as a gun-owning Independent, I resent Tony Mace acting like he has a vote in my district. I'm living proof that one can support the Second Amendment & also favor some forms of gun control.

Unlike Sheriff Mace, I believe our elected law enforcement officials should uphold the laws of the State of New Mexico. They're not elected to pick & choose which laws to support & which to oppose.

Search This Blog