"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Back Home

Above, inside Bluewater Outpost during my stop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After attending to business in Albuquerque yesterday, I headed on home.

The haircut I got from Michelle was a lot better than the one from the shop in Arizona a few months ago. I also made a stop at La Mesa RV while I was in Albuquerque.

Along the way, sunflowers were blooming along the side of Interstate 40. At one point, some raindrops did fall for a little while, but they evaporated almost right away.

One stop was made 32 miles from home at Bowlin's Bluewater Outpost for some coffee. I did some browsing in the gift shop but didn't see anything that really caught my eye.

I then press on and stopped at the Flying J to check my mailbox. After that, I headed on home.

When I finished unpacking, I put The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn.

No comments:

Search This Blog