"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Horse Carrots and Fly Mask

Above, Buddy coming over for his carrot treats. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Earlier today, I brought the last batch of carrots Buddy and Christmas.

When I got to Buddy's pen (he lives next door), I noticed that flies were bothering him, particularly around his eyes. I was wondering if there is some sort of insect repellent for animals. He needs it.

Above, Buddy enjoying a carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

He continued to take carrots from my hand, so his progress of getting used to people continues.

After feeding him, I headed down to Christmas's pen, down near the fire station. When I got there, I immediately saw that she was wearing a mask that covers her eyes (no, I never thought it was for the coronavirus), protecting them from insects. That's exactly what Buddy needs. I wasn't aware fly mask products were available. Ya learn something new everyday!

Above, Christmas with her fly mask. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

She was able to see just fine through the mask's fabric. She dropped a piece of carrot onto the ground and she was able to see where it was to get it.

Above, Christmas enjoying a carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I did some checking and Tractor Supply has them.

No comments:

Search This Blog