"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 31, 2020

St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center

Above, St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center in Twin Falls, Idaho. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, Mitch and I took a drive around Twin Falls.

During the drive, we came upon St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, where I was flown to on an air ambulance two years ago. I had two stents put into a coronary artery, which saved my life. This was the first real look at the place from the outside.

Above, another view of St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We drove around it and I took some photos of the main building and the RV parking area, which had hook-ups (electric, water and sewer). Mitch drove The Beast there from Wells, Nevada and parked in space no. 2 and stayed there while I was hospitalized.

Above, space no 2 of the hospital's RV parking area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was interesting for me to see it.

Above, a couple of RVs at the hospital RV parking area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a view of the hospital from the RV parking area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog