"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Horsey Time!

Above, Buddy coming over for a carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I bought a new supply of carrots for Buddy and Christmas, I headed out today to give each some.

My first stop was next door where Buddy resides.

He is now taking carrots from my hand. Before he went for training, he didn't do this and just kept his distance. Today was a new first, he came even closer to me and I was able to pet him on the nose. He's still a little leery, but he's improving.

After feeding Buddy, I headed down to Christmas's pen and gave her some carrots.

At both stops, I did take some pictures:


Buddy:







Christmas:





No comments:

Search This Blog