"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 21, 2020

Bearing Fruit

After breakfast, I took a walk out in the yard and noticed some of the trees are bearing fruit.

First, I noticed one of the Russian olive trees near the GOCO Beast Barn was loaded with olives.



Seeing that this tree was loaded with olives, I went to check on the Russian olive tree near the front gate. It didn't have as much.



Then, I went to check the crabapple tree in front of the house. It was loaded with crabapples


2 comments:

J.D. Lees said...

I guess you'll be busy for the next while making olive oil and crab apple jelly.

Armand Vaquer said...

More likely, I would have some "friends" in New York at the Genco Pura Olive Oil Company make it for me. I asked my Russian artist friend about Russian olives. Waiting to hear back from her. - A.

Search This Blog