"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 14, 2020

A Trek To Tractor Supply

Above, the Gallup Tractor Supply store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before it gets hot today (it is forecast to reach 91° today), I headed into Gallup to pick up a few things.

One of my stops was to Tractor Supply to get a big bag of Iams cat food for Sierra and the deck kitties. Tractor Supply store is one store that a shopper can easily spend a lot of cash, there's so much tempting stuff there. Harbor Freight is another store where one has to battle their temptations.

Above, some of the horse fly masks available in the equine department. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While there, I also picked up a horse fly mask for Buddy (I checked with Mike, Buddy's owner last evening, and he needed a fly mask). While at the equine department, I checked the ones available at the store with online reviews of each.

Above, the horse fly mask for Buddy. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After Tractor Supply, I headed over across the street to Safeway. The store has been completely remodeled inside and looks great. One of the things I got there were some carrots for Buddy and Christmas.

I don't mind the 20 mile drive into Gallup, unlike Los Angeles, driving out here is a pleasure. 

No comments:

Search This Blog