"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 14, 2021

Coleman Class C

Over the years, I have seen many RVs of different kinds and brands.

Above, the Coleman Class C I saw looked like this.

Today, while leaving the Flying J Travel Center in Jamestown, New Mexico, I spotted a Coleman Class C motorhome entering the Flying J access road. It was being driven by a transporter (they are easy to spot by the special license plates).

I've seen many Coleman travel trailers, but this is the first Coleman motorhome I recall ever seeing. I had no ideas they were even made.

Checking online, I found that they are made by Thor Motor Coach.

No comments:

Search This Blog