"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 31, 2021

Happy Birthday, Clint Eastwood!


Above, Clint Eastwood at the Century Plaza Hotel Election Night 1980. Photo by Paul Evans.

Today marks the 91st birthday of Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood (Rowdy Yates, Harry Callahan, Philo Beddoe).

On Election Night of 1980, I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Eastwood and getting his autograph on my admission ticket. It was one of those rare times that I did not have a camera with me. But, luckily, a friend with me had one with him and took the photo above.


Above, Clint Eastwood's autograph on my Election Night ticket.


Happy Birthday, Clint!

No comments:

Search This Blog