"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 7, 2021

Oh, Waiter!

Above, the enchiladas looked good. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I assisted Larry Lucier in retrieving his van from the mechanic's in Gallup.

Afterwards, we went over to Earl's Family Restaurant for breakfast.

I ordered their breakfast enchiladas.

Minutes later, our meals were brought to our table. I took the photo of mine as shown above. After that, I went to cut a portion of them and found them to be as hard as rocks. We got a little chuckle out of that. We then called the waiter over.

I decided to have some fun with the situation. Why get upset when one can turn it into some fun?

In a pleasant tone and smile as if I were requesting another fork or a napkin, I asked the waiter for a saw. When I made the request, I was tapping on the hard enchiladas. 

The waiter started to laugh and said he'd get them replaced. 

No comments:

Search This Blog