"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Old Town Albuquerque


My first visit to Old Town Albuquerque came yesterday as I headed there to have lunch at the Backstreet Grill. I've passed by it a few times but hadn't stopped in.

According to Google:

Old Town’s narrow streets and century-old adobe houses are home to New Mexican eateries serving enchiladas and sopaipilla pastries, and tiny artisan shops selling jewelry, rugs and pottery. Old Town Plaza is a charming spot overlooked by 18th-century San Felipe de Neri Church. Nearby, the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science has dinosaur skeletons, while the Albuquerque Museum displays Southwestern art. 

Before the restaurant opened, I spent an hour wandering around its shops and galleries. The hour went by pretty fast. It reminded me of Olvera Street in Los Angeles.

During my wandering, I took a few photos of the shops.

 






No comments:

Search This Blog