"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Gas Pipeline Cyber-Hack, A Russian Operation

Above, gassing up The Beast today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A few minutes ago, I returned from taking The Beast (my 2015 Minnie Winnie motorhome) to the Flying J to fill up its fuel tank.

It was a good thing that I did. The price for unleaded regular was $2.999/gallon. Thankfully, my Good Sam membership gets me a five cent per gallon discount, so my price was $2.949/gallon. As I have to take The Beast into Gallup tomorrow for service and will have to go to Albuquerque next week, I figured I'd better get gas now before the price goes into California gas price territory.

Above, my price with my Good Sam discount. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I learned today that the Colonial gas pipeline cyber-hack was done by the Russians. Specifically, a crime group called "Dark Side". They may or may not be tied to the Russian government. 

Commentator Larry Kudlow said that unless the pipeline is back in operation by Friday, "All bloody hell will break loose!" He sees this as a test of His Fraudulency Joe Biden. Notice that Hamas is suddenly attacking Israel? The timing is too much of a coincidence. They see Biden as weak and are testing him. When President Trump was in office, they didn't dare.

The gasoline shortage mainly affects the east coast, but prices are starting to climb here in New Mexico. 

Get ready for a possible wild ride!

No comments:

Search This Blog