"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Coin Dealers

Above, an 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar. Photo by Armand Vaquer.



To fight the Biden brand of inflation (i.e., Bidenflation), I have been concentrating on buying silver coins, both vintage (my preference are Morgan silver dollars) and current, as an investment.

I have always been a coin collector, but since Bidenflation is eating away the value of paper currency, precious metals are the way to go. Gold is too expensive for me, so that is why I am concentrating on silver.

I shop around looking for deals. Some coin dealers are more reasonable than others. It is best to shop and compare prices.

The dealers I have been using include:

JM Bullion 

SD Bullion 

Universal Coin & Bullion (they advertise in NRA's American Rifleman magazine)

APMEX

U.S. Mint

Golden Eagle Coins

Money Metals Exchange

No comments:

Search This Blog