"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 5, 2022

Leftist Extremists End Griffith Park Pony Rides

Above, a rider enjoying a pony ride. Photo by Griffith Park Pony Rides.


"I would love to put a saddle on an activist & let the children ride their asses all day...If you are one of those F off..." - Michael Reagan.

The leftist extremists and the pussy politicians on the Los Angeles City Council have ended another Los Angeles institution that people enjoyed: the pony rides at Griffith Park. 

According to Steve Weeks, the owner/operator of the pony rides, wrote:

NEWS FROM GRIFFITH PARK PONY RIDES

It is with much sadness that I announce that Griffith Park Pony Rides will be ceasing operations December 21, 2022. I have received a letter from Los Angeles Recreation and Parks stating that our contract will not be renewed. After 74 years serving the children and parents of Los Angeles, this iconic institution will be closed forever by order of the City. 

You have all followed our fight against these few radical animal rights activists. Despite our year long fight to answer the untrue statements of these individuals, our efforts were not heard. This was the city decision and not the pony rides choice. I will post more at a later date giving greater details. I just wanted you to hear the news from me. This group has been loyal friends of the pony rides and I thank you.  In the days ahead I will be attempting to find forever homes for our many ponies. I am determined to find homes for our ponies with qualified horsepeople who will care as much about our ponies as I do. If you are interested in providing a home please message me. More to come.

Steve Weeks 

This is typical of leftist extremists. They are unhappy people who have nothing better to do than to ruin the enjoyment of life by others. 

No comments:

Search This Blog