"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 8, 2024

Lotsa Snow For Jamestown

A little while ago, I shoveled the walkways. I had to put on two layers of gloves as it was very cold out, 19°.

I think this was the most snow we've received since I moved to New Mexico six years ago. The snow on the ground was about a foot deep. I don't see how I can move my trash container to the road.

The snowpack on the roof is something I've never seen here before. 

I hope it gets a little warmer as I have to go to the Flying J. This definitely calls for the Jeep!

While I was shoveling, I took some pictures:

 



No comments:

Search This Blog