"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 26, 2024

Got Out of the House

We ended up getting about 2" of snow today. Most of it has melted already as the temperature is close to 40°. It also rained a little, which hastened the melt.

I stayed home all day yesterday, but I did head down to get my mail at the Flying J today. The roads were wet, but not icy. Which was nice.

I shot a couple of pictures as I was heading down Whispering Cedars Road on the way.

 

Above, looking north down Whispering Cedars Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Nandoh's yard with the mesas in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog