"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sushi Night

Above, my order minus one salmon roll. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the first time in months (at least since last summer), I went to Zen Steak & Sushi in Gallup for dinner.

Last year, a new owner bought it and King Dragon (next door). I ate there once or twice since the takeover. I had been craving sushi and decided to go there this evening. They are still the only sushi restaurant in Gallup.

They had remodeled the sushi restaurant and it is renamed Harmony (or Pink Harmony). One of the restaurant crew members told me they remodeled it last October. The lighting is not dim like it was before. They no longer serve steak, by the way.

Above, the free cup of soup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I tried their salmon, tuna and yellowtail rolls. They were good. One added bonus: free soup with sushi.

I left the restaurant satiated. 

No comments:

Search This Blog