"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 13, 2024

A Bit Warmer

Above, after getting back from Denny's. The tire ruts in front of the other garage door was made
 by the Jeep so I can get the Mustang out of the garage. It is a foot deep. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting back home from Denny's at the Flying J, I looked at my thermometer and it indicated that the outside temperature was 40°.

I then checked The Weather Channel app on my phone and it indicated that the Jamestown, New Mexico temperature was 39°. 

That's much better than the 20s or 30s. Maybe some of the snow and road ice can melt. 

No comments:

Search This Blog