"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Before Tomorrow's Storm

Above, heading up Whispering Cedars Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I got back from the Flying J for picking up my mail and to get a couple of gallons of water for my coffeemaker.

Since we are expecting another snowstorm late tonight, I thought it best to have everything I need. 

Above, after getting back home. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While there, I also filled the Jeep's gas tank. Their posted price for unleaded regular is $2.669/gallon. With my Good Sam discount, I got it for $2.619/gallon. Not too shabby.

I am sure glad I am no longer in Commiefornia. The average price of regular gasoline in Commiefornia is $4.635/gallon according to the AAA.

So all I have to do now is hunker down and wait for the storm.

No comments:

Search This Blog