"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Japan: An Ideal Destination For Elderly Travellers

Above, yours truly at the Kinkaku-ji "Golden Pavilion" in Kyoto in 2015.

It is hard to believe that in less than a week I will be saying goodbye to my sixties. 

For my age, I am in reasonably good shape. My weight is down (I am around 160 lbs.). I am following my cardiologist's instructions on getting exercise. I am regularly taking my medications. I still travel. 

For those still in middle age, don't laugh. Before you know it, you will be reaching retirement age.

One place that is an ideal destination for those in their "golden years" is Japan. I have been there eight times and plan on heading back.

Outlook Retirement has an article on why Japan is so ideal for seniors.

They begin it with:

With its harmonious blend of ancient traditions and cutting-edge modernity, Japan emerges as a perfect haven for elderly travellers seeking a unique and enriching experience. From serene temples and historic gardens to efficient public transportation and age-friendly amenities, Japan offers a multitude of reasons why it stands out as an ideal destination for those in their golden years.

 To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog