"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Staying Home

Above, this morning's light dusting. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was a good thing that I cancelled going to Santa Fe for tonight's GOP legislative dinner.

I took a look outside a few minutes ago and we are starting to get a light dusting of snow. I kept tabs on the weather reports for Jamestown and Santa Fe the past several days and decided that it wasn't worth the 185 mile drive in this weather. Truckers on the interstates here don't seem to know how to slow down.

So, two days ago, I contacted the Republican Party of New Mexico and told them I won't be going to the dinner and they have my okay to let someone else use my dinner ticket. 

No comments:

Search This Blog