"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 14, 2024

More Shoveling Done

For the first time since last week, I was able to head into Gallup today to do some grocery shopping.

Getting the Mustang out of the garage was not difficult, even though there's about eight inches of snow on the ramp to the garage.

After I was done and back home, I tried to drive the Mustang into the garage, but it just couldn't get enough traction and the wheel spun and the rear end fishtailed. So I parked it in the driveway that was plowed a few days ago by my next-door neighbor. 

This is quite a difference from the Jeep, which has 4WD. I need to shovel the ramp.

After unloading the groceries and sat down with a cup of coffee. I decided to shovel the snow on the ramp the best I could. 

After doing so, I managed to get the Mustang into the garage. It got some more traction and was able to eventually go up the ramp and inside. 

It is about 40° outside, so the snow and ice are starting to melt. This coming week will be a dry one. 

Before and after:

Above, before shoveling.

Above, after shoveling and getting the car into the garage.


No comments:

Search This Blog