"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 21, 2024

40 Years Ago In Texas Canyon

A little while ago, I scanned a photo from New Year's Day of 1984.

A small group of us (Glenn Thornhill, Steve Born, Arleigh Kerr and yours truly) went shooting in Texas Canyon near Santa Clarita in Los Angeles County. It may be part of the Angeles National Forest. I don't know if this shooting area is still there, but there are OHV areas there, so it hasn't been built up in the 40 years since this photo was taken.  

Here's the photo:

Above (left to right), yours truly, Glenn Thornhill, Steve Born and Arleigh Kerr.

I think I had my Olympus OM-1 on a tripod set on timer for this photo.

No comments:

Search This Blog