"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Around 60° Today

Above, today after coming back from the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is nice to be able to go outside and stretch one's legs without shivering in the cold temperatures.

That's exactly what I did today after going to the Flying J to pick up a couple of items. 

It is about 60° outside (probably the warmest day here in weeks) and comfortable enough to take a walk and enjoy a bottle of Alien Amber Ale. At least that's what my yard thermometer says.

Much of the snow has melted, leaving muddy ground behind. Luckily, I have gravel on the driveway, so that wasn't much of a problem. 

I am supposed to go to a Republican Party dinner in Santa Fe later this coming week. That is rather "iffy" right now as more snow is expected around that time. I will keep an eye on the weather reports. Santa Fe is around 7,000 feet (same as here), making it the highest state capital in the U.S.

If it looks like snow is more likely, I will make arrangements to let someone else use my dinner ticket. 

No comments:

Search This Blog