"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

New Vacuum Cleaner


Five years ago, I bought a Hoover Wind Tunnel upright vacuum. From the first day I had it, I had nothing but problems with it.

A part was broken when it arrived. So I had to bring it to an authorized dealer in Albuquerque to get it fixed under warranty. Changing the bags was a major chore. It never worked right.

The latest and final straw was when I was vacuuming the house on Sunday. I finished the living room, den and hallway and just started with my bedroom when the stupid thing just came apart. So, I picked it up and dumped it into the trash and proceeded to look for a replacement.

I checked different stores, brands and models online read each vacuum's reviews.

I settled on a Bissell upright canister vacuum (photo above).

It arrived today. It was easy to put together and after doing so, tried it out.

I was very pleased with its performance and emptying the canister was easy. No bags are necessary! A definite plus! It is also more lightweight than the Hoover. It picked up more in one cleaning than the Hoover did after several cleanings.

I definitely recommend this Bissell upright vacuum and would not recommend any Hoover vacuum products. They are nothing but cheap crap.

No comments:

Search This Blog