"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 13, 2024

A Little Trek To Lupton, Arizona

Above, Tee Pee Trading Post yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I headed over to the Tee Pee Trading Post in Lupton, Arizona (40 miles away) to pick up some stogies. Lupton is at the New Mexico-Arizona border.

Since gasoline is at $3.049/gallon (with my Good Sam discount, I only paid $2.989.gallon at Flying J), it was a good time to go to Lupton.

I am waiting on an order of Olivas and it seems to be delayed, hence the trek. I was able to get $25 discounted from the total at Tee Pee Trading Post as I am a member of their discount program. 

After this, I headed into Gallup for an early dinner at Genaro's. I got the chile rellenos plate. I was able to finish the first one and part of the second one (the chile peppers they use are big, almost twice the size of the ones at Jerry's Cafe). I will finish the second relleno this morning for breakfast. 

Above, yesterday's chile rellenos at Genaro's. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I noticed a work crew working on the railroad tracks as the site of April's train derailment on the way to Gallup.

I did stop at the market for a few things before heading back home. All in all, it was an enjoyable little ride.

No comments:

Search This Blog