"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Monument Valley KOA Journey Review

Above, the row I was camped in at Monument Valley KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I posted my review of Monument Valley KOA Journey at RV Life Campgrounds. This is a site that travelers can post reviews of campground and RV parks around the country.

Already, my review received a vote on it being helpful. I received an email from them this morning.

My review included this:

I stayed two nights at the KOA. I usually stay at another campground near Monument Valley, but I decided to try the KOA out as it is fairly new. The roads are easy to navigate but still could be wider. The sites are a little close to each other. The staff was friendly and helpful. Tours to Monument Valley are available as are horseback rides (which I did and enjoyed it). We camped at Monument Valley KOA Journey in a Motorhome.

To read all of the reviews of the Monument Valley KOA Journey, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog