"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Got Stuff Done In Gallup

Above, at Ouray, Colorado KOA Kampground two years ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday started out rainy. But it stopped about mid-morning.

I was going to get an oil change for the motorhome and fill its propane tank in the morning, but I thought that the ground at the RV garage would be muddy.

After getting mail from the post office around noon, I checked the ground and it was not muddy at all. So I decided to get the oil change (including trip check) and propane. Which I did. This is all in preparation for the trip to the John Wayne Cancer Foundation's Grit Series marathons outside of Ridgway, Colorado and, after that, a visit to Monument Valley Tribal Park in Utah. 

After the oil change and propane tank filling, I headed home, but I stopped first at the Flying J and filled the gas tank. Thankfully, the posted price for unleaded regular was $2.959/gallon. With my Good Sam discount, it was lowered to $2.909/gallon. Not bad!

No comments:

Search This Blog