"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Going To Monument Valley From Ridgway

Above, Monument Valley from Goulding's Lodge. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following the John Wayne Cancer Foundation marathon in Ridgway Colorado, I decided to go from there to Monument Valley Tribal Park in Utah.

I figured I would make this a mini-vacation and enjoy the sights of the tribal park. I've already made my campsite reservations.

Above, the John Wayne Cancer Foundation Grit Series in 2022. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I will be taking a different route from Ridgway to Monument Valley, so I won't have to cross the Million Dollar Highway south of Ouray, Colorado. I'll be seeing Monument Valley from a different direction. 

I have one other planned camping trip after this one. I have a clampout in October, so this will probably be it for me in 2024.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Armand! I tried to connect via LinkedIn. I would like to include a photo from your blog in my book, that’s ok. John Wolfe

Armand Vaquer said...

Go ahead with proper attribution, of course.

Search This Blog