"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Heading To Monument Valley Today

In about an hour or two, I will be leaving the Rocky Mountains and head west into the Utah desert.

It has been raining overnight and it is still raining. Monument Valley, where I will be headed to, has drier conditions with temperatures in the upper 70s to low 80s. 

While at Monument Valley, I may partake again the sunrise tour or maybe even a tour on horseback. I haven't ridden a horse since I was 20 years old and that was on Santa Catalina Island. It depends upon the cost involved.

I could leave now, but since the route to Monument Valley is new to me, I prefer to see the road and the general terrain in sunlight.

I took the shot below as I was walking to the dumpster to dump my trash.



No comments:

Search This Blog