"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Last Evening's Jeep Drive

Last evening, I decided to take a drive around our subdivision. First, I headed down to the Flying J to fill up the Jeep's gas tank. With my Good Sam discount, I paid $2.989/gallon.

I drove up the hill on Birch Road. On the way back down, about a block away from Whispering Cedars Road, I saw a buck deer cross the road.

I has been a while since I last saw a buck. I see does frequently. Although we have elk here, I have not seen one yet since I moved here. One of these days.

After he crossed the road, I stopped and took this photo:


 

No comments:

Search This Blog