"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Sign Arrived

While I was at the Lost Dutchman Chapter's clampout in Kingman, Arizona, the street sign I ordered arrived. It was waiting for me at the post office at the Flying J.

Here's the sign:



Now all I have to do is to decide how I am going to mount it. It will either be mounted on a post or on the GOCO Beast Barn.

I have to say that I received great service from BuildASign.com. And, it was only $10.00! Maybe my neighbor Nandoh should use them for his "Hekawi tribe" sign?  😉

No comments:

Search This Blog