"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Warm Saturday

Above, after washing the Jeep. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since today's temperature is expected to get to around 79°, I figuered that it would be perfect weather to wash the Jeep. It was around 75° when I washed the Jeep.

The day started with the gang gathered at Denny's at the Flying J. Most of us ordered breakfast. Mine was a hot fudge sundae. I decided that I owed it to myself to live a little.

Above, nice and clean. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After the gathering, I headed home and washed the Jeep and put Armor All on the vinyl top and the spare tire cover. It helped a little. 

Once I was done with the Jeep, I opened up a bottle of Alien Amber Ale and enjoyed it with a stogie. It was nice to relax on the deck in warm weather. We are having some wind, but at least that's also warm.

No comments:

Search This Blog