"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

At The Gunsmith's

Above, the Winchester Model 12 shotgun. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday had me making a trek over to the gunsmith to see what's causing the shotgun shells from feeding into firing position with my Winchester Model 1912 shotgun. 

Right away, during an initial cursory look, they noticed an issue with the shell carrier. So it appears that I made the right decision to bring it in.

While there, I picked up a new Hoppe's gun cleaning kit. The ones I have date back to the 1980s and while I was cleaning my Winchester 94, a rod end broke off inside the barrel. I had to push it out from the other end. 

Things do get old, for sure.

No comments:

Search This Blog