"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 1, 2024

Today's Snow

Above, the walkways are clear. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A few minutes ago, I stepped outside and it appears we received about 23 inches of snow overnight.

Much of it has already melted, especially on the roads (they're clear) and my walkways. That will save me from having to shovel the walkways.

Above, the deck furniture isn't usable for the time being. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We're supposed to get more today. 

I will have to go to the post office to get stamps and mail my bills. At least I won't have to worry about ice on the roads.

No comments:

Search This Blog