"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 1, 2024

Snow Day Reading and G-TOUR 4

 



Since today is a snow day, I was pleased to see the above magazines in my mailbox this morning, so I have something to read.

The post office at the Flying J did not have any postage stamps to sell, so I had to drive to Continental Divide to the post office there. But they weren't to open until 10:30. So, to kill 40 minutes until they opened, I went to the Indian Market and browsed around.

The clerk knows me and after telling her I was browsing to kill time to buy stamps at the post office, she told me she had some I could buy. So I bought them from her. For her generosity, I bought a falsa blanket (it's in the photo above). It is now on my living room sofa.

Above, G-TOUR 4 will be going to Japan to see Godzilla this coming October. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

G-FAN had a great tribute to Godzilla suit actor Kenpachiro Satsuma and many reactions to Godzilla Minus One (including one by me). It also contained all the details for the upcoming G-TOUR 4 to Japan that is set for October 25 to November 5.

I haven't been to Japan since 2015, due to my move to New Mexico and the pandemic. I am anxious to go. I am checking with a friend about going. If he can, I can swing the trip with the double-occupancy rates. 

The G-FAN website has also posted details on G-TOUR 4 including itinerary, costs, etc.

For details on G-TOUR 4, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog