"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Plinkin' Day

Above, all ready to go. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, the gang will be heading out to the shooting area for some plinking. 

I got the guns and ammo all ready to pack into the car. I am going to shoot the three Winchesters (the 94 lever-action .30-30 carbine, the 62A .22 pump rifle and the Model 1912 shotgun) along with the Mossberg 500E .410 Pump Shotgun. The Mossberg shotgun was inherited from my dad. I didn't know I had it until last year when I found it in one of his gun cases. 

The targets have been readied and in the garage.

Thankfully, one of my friends also has a Winchester Model 1912 shotgun, so he can coach me on using it. I viewed some videos on it, which helps. 

No comments:

Search This Blog