"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Transitioning From A Travel Trailer To A Class C Motorhome

Above, overnighting in Las Vegas during my 2017 Great
American Eclipse trip to Idaho. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The first RV I had was a Starcraft folding camping trailer (or tent trailer). I got good use out of it.

I traded it up for a Gulf Stream micro-mini Class C motorhome on a Toyota chassis. It was big enough for our family of four.

Currently, I have a 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie Class C. I figure it will be my final RV since I am now 70. It has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Do It Yourself RV has posted an article on the experiences of a couple who transitioned from a travel trailer to a Class C motorhome.

It begins with:

Switching from a travel trailer to a Class C RV was a big step for my husband, Todd, and me. It marked the start of a new chapter in our lives as full-time RVers, one filled with more freedom and less financial burden. Our journey into RV living began back in 2018 when we realized that owning a home wasn’t necessary to fulfill our dreams of seeing the country and enjoying our retirement years to the fullest.

To read the full article, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog