"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 1, 2024

Snow Day

Yesterday, it was raining outside while I was on the phone with my cousin.

I noticed that it was starting to snow during the course of our conversation. She asked me if it was sticking. Since I was seated, I couldn't tell.

Right after the phone call ended, I got up and looked out and the snow was sticking. There was snow on the ground this morning. 

Here's what I saw:


It is now 28° outside and we've got a 70% chance for more snow in an hour and a half.

It looks like I'll be spending the day indoors.

No comments:

Search This Blog