"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 12, 2024

Spring Shootin' Weather

Above, the Winchester Model 94 .30-30. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's temperature is expected to reach 72°.

Finally, we're getting some spring weather in New Mexico. It has been cold, snowy and windy. We have a National Forest shooting area next to our subdivision and we're dying to do some shooting. 

The roads to the shooting area are drying out. I was able to drive the Jeep in Six Mile Canyon yesterday with no muddy road issues. 

My pre-64 Winchester Model 94 is ready to go along with my Winchester 62A .22 and, when it arrives next week, my Winchester Model 12 shotgun. I bought it last weekend and is is now en route to a FFL gun shop. I will also try out the Mossberg 500E .410 Pump Shotgun that I found in a gun case that my dad bought.

I figured I'd buy the Winchester shotgun now before the new seven-day waiting period goes into effect. It was passed by the New Mexico legislature and singed by the governor during the 2024 legislative session. 

No comments:

Search This Blog