"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Today In Gallup


Finally, I got my order of Alien Amber Ale today. It took longer since the liquor department manager, Eric Romero, passed away last month. I ordered it on April 2. Apparently, the person now handling liquor department orders wasn't too familiar with the process (or something). Eric usually had it in within a week.

I wasn't too concerned about it as long as I have it by next month's three-chapter Clampout. Besides, I received my income tax refund the other day, so my wallet was fortified with extra cash.

I went to Gallup this evening for dinner at the El Rancho Hotel's Silver Screen Restaurant. Following that, I went to the market to pick up a few things, including the beer. 

No comments:

Search This Blog