"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"Godzilla 2000" Trailer

Earlier, I was cleaning out my refrigerator and came upon the film canister containing the 35 mm film print of the U.S. trailer to Godzilla 2000

I bought it around 2003. Since I bought it, it was screened only once and that was at G-FEST around 2004 at the Pickwick Theater in Park Ridge, Illinois. It was in great shape, as I was pleased to see.

It is hard to believe that the movie is 25 years old (released in Japan in 1999) and the U.S. release was in 2000. My mom and I went to see it at the Mann Tarzana Theaters.

Here's the trailer:

No comments:

Search This Blog