"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 2, 2024

Happy Labor Day!


Happy Labor Day to all of you hard-working people and to those retirees who paid their dues during their working lives!

For me, I will be doing some Jeep driving (possibly in Six Mile Canyon) and barbecuing some cheeseburgers. 

I picked up a four-movie DVD set of Clint Eastwood movies (a couple he starred in and a couple of others he just directed). Last night, I watched for the first time The Mule (2018). Much of the filming took place in New Mexico, mainly in the Las Cruces area, but some road scene locations looked familiar. It was an enjoyable movie. I will probably watch Sully (2016) tonight.

I already have American Sniper and Grand Torino, but the price was $7.50 at Walmart, so I don't mind.

Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day.


No comments:

Search This Blog