"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 13, 2021

A Stroll Before The Storm

The snowstorm has arrived in Jamestown, New Mexico. It came in within the last 30 minutes. 

Earlier today, I took a walk around Barking Spider Acre as it was sunny, 45° with some wind. While walking around, Buddy (the horse next door) was watching me intently. Maybe he was hoping I would come over with some carrots.

I took some pictures during my walk:

Above, Buddy keeping an eye on me. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, the arroyo behind the property. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, Barking Spider Acre and GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, GOCO Beast Barn and the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog