"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Shot #2 Today

Above, the sticker I received at the first vaccine session. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's the day for me to get the second COVID-19 vaccination shot. It'll be interesting to see if there's any kind of reaction to it. I've been hearing stories that the second shot has more side effects than the first.

I barely felt the first shot, but my arm got sore hours later and that lasted a couple of days.

Since I have other business (UPS Store, cleaners, etc.) to attend to while I am in Gallup for the shot, I figured I'd do everything at once while I am in town. 

It should be a pleasant day, sunny and near 54°.

No comments:

Search This Blog